Corporate Device Recycling

Corporate electronic recycling is part of the circular economy service provided by our partner musicMagpie, the UK’s #1 mobile phone recycler.

Corporate recycling is a fast, free and easy e-waste recycling service for businesses and a key part of the wider Utelize corporate proposition. We’ll recycle your old tech responsibly and securely – and pay you for it too!

Who is this Service for?

Our corporate recycling service is for businesses looking to sell smartphones, tablets and MacBook computers for cash.

How it works
Enter your details and tell us what you want to sell.

Remove any accounts and data from your devices, then pack them into boxes.

We'll send a free secure courier to collect your items then provide a free quote after we've checked your items. If you're not happy with your quote, we'll return your items for free.

Get paid via bank transfer, add credits to your account or donate to charity.
Your data is secure
We take data security seriously and have numerous WEEE and GDPR compliant measures in place to ensure your sensitive information is secure. These include:

• Automatically erasing all data on phones and tablets using Phonecheck, and factory resetting and erasing all data from MacBooks.

• Providing certification of data erasure for phones and tablets on request.

• Secure courier collection service and anti-theft measures in our secure warehouse.
Smart for the planet
We believe in a circular economy where products are recycled, refurbished and reused.

95% of the tech products we buy are refurbished and sold back to consumers, with the other 5% used to repair other items. This helps to reduce e-waste, prevent pollution and save precious resources.

E-Waste avoidance certificates are issued to all businesses who use our Corporate Device Recycling service confirming the total amount of carbon savings.

Sustainability is at the heart of our business. Let us help you put it at the heart of yours too.

How we Protect your Data

One of the most important considerations when using an electronic waste disposal service is keeping your company’s sensitive data safe.

Every item you send to us is processed in our secure warehouse, and we have a number of WEEE and GDPR compliant measures in place to ensure your data is completely safe.

Automatically erasing all data on phones and tablets

Factory resetting and erasing all data from MacBooks

Data erasure certificates for phones and tablets on request

Secure courier collection service to ensure safe arrival

Why use our Service?

Our subscription service is a dedicated corporate electronic recycling service supported by our partner musicMagpie, the UK’s #1 mobile phone recycler. Here are just a few of the businesses who’ve used our service for mobile phone disposal, and to recycle their unwanted electronics.

How does our Service Work?

We make recycling your business’ unwanted tech simple. Just follow these steps:

1. Use the form at the top of this page to request a quote

2. Prepare your items for collection by our secure courier service

3. Our expert team will assess your items at our secure warehouse

4. We’ll provide a quote for your items

If you’re happy with your quote, we’ll pay for your items or, if you prefer, donate the value to charity. If you don’t want to proceed, we’ll return your items for free.